|08:30 - 09:30
||arrival at Justus Lipsius, Wetstraat 175, transfer to meeting room of the visitor centre coffee/tea water and viennoiserie will be served
|09:30 - 10:30
||welcome by Kristin Van Hoolst (in Dutch) & presentation by Stéphane Magnette, project manager (in French)
|10:30 - 12:00
||tour of the Europa building
|12:00 - 12:30
||questions and answers
|12:30 - 13:30
||sandwich lunch followed by individual discovery of the visitor center
Member IFMA Professional & Young IFMA: free
Member IFMA Commercial : € 100 excl. vat
NonMember IFMA Professional & Young IFMA: € 50 excl. vat - click here to become a member and participate for free
NonMember IFMA Commercial: € 150 excl. vat
Last registration date: 16/04/2019. Cancellation can be done free of charge until 16/04/19 by mail email@example.com, after wich the full price will be invoiced.
Facility Managers member of IFMA or members of Young IFMA: in case of absence at the event without previous cancellation by mail, a cost of € 50 excl. vat will be charged.
- The number of participants is limited!
- Arrive on time at the main entrance of the Justus Lipsius Building to allow sufficient time for an ID and security check
- It is expressly pointed out that only visitors carrying a valid identity document, i.e. an ID card issued by an EU member state or a passport, can be given access to Council buildings
- At the control point, all visitors must undergo an electronic and visual security check
- Visitors must ensure that their access passes are displayed in a visible manner throughout the visit in
- Audio or video recording of the information session is not authorised
- Visitors are not at any time during their visit authorised to move around in the building unless accompanied by a Council official